Estimating demand and supply of edible oil in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. M. Arif, 2004. "Child Health and Poverty in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 211-238.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007.
"Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan,"
2007:32, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan," Governance Working Papers 22184, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naushin Mahmood & Durr-E-Nayab, 2000. "An Analysis of Reproductive Health Issues in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 675-693.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation of Demand and Supply of Edible Oil; Pakistan; Ordinary Least Square Technique; Model;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .