Investigating the Impact of the Greek Electricity Market Reforms on its Day-Ahead Market Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hattori, Toru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2004. "Economic impact of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry: a panel data analysis for OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 823-832, April.
- Green, Richard J & Joanne Evans, 2003.
"Why did British electricity prices fall after 1998?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
92, Royal Economic Society.
- Joanne Evans & Richard Green, 2003. "Why did British electricity prices fall after 1998?," Working Papers 0307, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Evans, J. & Green, R., 2003. "Why did British Electricity Prices Fall after 1998?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0326, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joanne Evans and Richard Green, 2005. "Why Did British Electricity Prices Fall after 1998?," Discussion Papers 05-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Mount, Timothy D. & Ning, Yumei & Cai, Xiaobin, 2006. "Predicting price spikes in electricity markets using a regime-switching model with time-varying parameters," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 62-80, January.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011.
"The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1080-1092, March.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Electricity Market Reform: Lessons for developing countries," MPRA Paper 27317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vehvilainen, Iivo & Pyykkonen, Tuomas, 2005. "Stochastic factor model for electricity spot price--the case of the Nordic market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 351-367, March.
- Sakellaris, Kostis, 2009. "The Greek Capacity Adequacy Mechanism: Design, Incentives, Strategic Behavior and Regulatory Remedies," MPRA Paper 24642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Worthington, Andrew & Kay-Spratley, Adam & Higgs, Helen, 2005.
"Transmission of prices and price volatility in Australian electricity spot markets: a multivariate GARCH analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 337-350, March.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Adam Kay-Spratley & Helen Higgs, 2002. "Transmission of prices and price volatility in Australian electricity spot markets: A multivariate GARCH analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 114, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Karakatsani, Nektaria V. & Bunn, Derek W., 2008. "Forecasting electricity prices: The impact of fundamentals and time-varying coefficients," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 764-785.
- Petrella, Andrea & Sapio, Alessandro, 2012. "Assessing the impact of forward trading, retail liberalization, and white certificates on the Italian wholesale electricity prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 307-317.
- Iliadou, Ekaterini N., 2009. "Electricity sector reform in Greece," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 76-87, March.
- Theodorou, Petros & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2008. "Modeling the return and volatility of the Greek electricity marginal system price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2601-2609, July.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2003. "The Fall in British Electricity Prices: Market Rules, Market Structure, or Both?," Industrial Organization 0309001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:110-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Papaioannou & P. Papaioannou & N. Parliaris, 2014. "Modeling the stylized facts of wholesale system marginal price (SMP) and the impacts of regulatory reforms on the Greek Electricity Market," Papers 1401.5452, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:1083-1103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Market; Greek Wholesale Market; Regulatory Reform; Day-Ahead Price; GARCH;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.