Report NEP-CWA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan, Sajjad Ahmad & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Pervaiz, Zahid & Chaudhary, Amatul R., 2012. "Physical infrastructure and economic development in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012. "Political instability and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 37792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ejaz, Khurram & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "An assessment of debt sustainability in scenario of Pakistan’s debt burden," MPRA Paper 37563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilham Haouas & Raimundo Soto, 2012. "Has the UAE Escaped the Oil Curse?," Documentos de Trabajo 412, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Bodenstein, Martin & Guerrieri, Luca & Kilian, Lutz, 2012. "Monetary policy responses to oil price fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johnny West, 2011. "Iraq’s Last Window: Diffusing the Risks of a Petro-State - Working Paper 266," Working Papers 266, Center for Global Development.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It Work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?," IZA Policy Papers 39, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalantzis, Fotis & Sakellaris, Kostis, 2012. "Investigating the Impact of the Greek Electricity Market Reforms on its Day-Ahead Market Prices," MPRA Paper 37794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2012. "Financial Integration between China and Asia Pacific Trading Partners: Parities Evidence from the First- and Second-generation Panel Tests," MPRA Paper 37801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lupu, Dan, 2012. "Public sector pay policy in East European countries," MPRA Paper 37720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina Denisova, 2012. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Russia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Koolwal, Gayatri B. & Haughtonm Jonathan & Jitsuchon, Somchai, 2012. "Household coping and response to government stimulus in an economic crisis : evidence from Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6016, The World Bank.
- Chaudhary, Amatul R. & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Pervaiz, Zahid, 2012. "An analysis of different approaches to women empowerment: a case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bejger, Sylwester, 2012. "Cartel in the Indian cement industry: An attempt to identify it," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nicole Votolato Montgomery & Lisa R. Szykman & Julie R. Agnew, 2012. "How Can Employers Encourage Young Workers to Save for Retirement?," Issues in Brief ib2012-7, Center for Retirement Research, revised Mar 2012.
- Russell Cooper & Guan Gong & Ping Yan, 2012. "Costly Labor Adjustment: Effects of China's Employment Regulations," NBER Working Papers 17948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.