Income Distribution and Poverty in Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lokshin,Michael M. & Abanokova,Ksenia & Bussolo,Maurizio, 2018.
"Inequality and Welfare Dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8629, The World Bank.
- Hai-Anh H. Dang & Michael M. Lokshin & Kseniya Abanokova & Maurizio Bussolo, 2019. "Inequality and welfare dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015," Working Papers 484, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Lokshin, Michael M. & Abanokova, Kseniya & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2019. "Inequality and Welfare Dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015," GLO Discussion Paper Series 297, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Anna Lukiyanova & Nina Vishnevskaya, 2015. "The Decentralization of Minimum Wage Setting in Russia Economies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 90/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Emily Nell & Martin Evans & Janet Gornick, 2016. "Child Poverty in Middle-Income Countries," LIS Working papers 666, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- H. Lehmann & M. G. Silvagni, 2013.
"Is There Convergence of Russia’s Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995 – 2010,"
wp901, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Silvagni, Maria Giulia, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Calvo,Paula Andrea & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Posadas,Josefina, 2015. "A decade of declining earnings inequality in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7392, The World Bank.
- Lyubimov, Ivan (Любимов, Иван), 2016.
"A look at the evolution of income inequality: Piketty against Blacksmith - 60 years later
[Взгляд На Эволюцию Неравенства Доходов: Пикетти Против Кузнеца — 60 Лет Спустя]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 27-42, February.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2018:i:3:p:884-895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilas Demmou & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Boosting Productivity in Russia: Skills, Education and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1189, OECD Publishing.
- Sergey Kapelyuk, 2015. "The effect of minimum wage on poverty," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 389-423, April.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:42-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeriy Elizarov & Victoria Levin, 2015. "Family Policies in Russia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22614, The World Bank.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
Keywordsentry to and exit from poverty; entrée et sortie de la pauvreté; incidence de la pauvreté; inequality; inégalité; pauvreté; poverty; poverty incidence; RLMS-HSE; RLMS-HSE;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2012-04-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LTV-2012-04-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:132-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.