Income Distribution and Poverty in Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lokshin,Michael M. & Abanokova,Ksenia & Bussolo,Maurizio, 2018.
"Inequality and Welfare Dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8629, The World Bank.
- Hai-Anh H. Dang & Michael M. Lokshin & Kseniya Abanokova & Maurizio Bussolo, 2019. "Inequality and welfare dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015," Working Papers 484, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Lokshin, Michael M. & Abanokova, Kseniya & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2019. "Inequality and Welfare Dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015," GLO Discussion Paper Series 297, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Anna Lukiyanova & Nina Vishnevskaya, 2015. "The Decentralization of Minimum Wage Setting in Russia Economies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 90/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Emily Nell & Martin Evans & Janet Gornick, 2016. "Child Poverty in Middle-Income Countries," LIS Working papers 666, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- H. Lehmann & M. G. Silvagni, 2013.
"Is There Convergence of Russia’s Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995 – 2010,"
wp901, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Silvagni, Maria Giulia, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Calvo,Paula Andrea & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Posadas,Josefina, 2015. "A decade of declining earnings inequality in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7392, The World Bank.
- Lyubimov, Ivan (Любимов, Иван), 2016.
"A look at the evolution of income inequality: Piketty against Blacksmith - 60 years later
[Взгляд На Эволюцию Неравенства Доходов: Пикетти Против Кузнеца — 60 Лет Спустя]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 27-42, February.
- Kazuhiro Kumo & Alexandra Koval & Irina Korgun & Olga Trofimenko, 2018. "Foreign Trade and Regional Inequality:The Case of the Russian Federation," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 884-895.
- Lilas Demmou & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Boosting Productivity in Russia: Skills, Education and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1189, OECD Publishing.
- Sergey Kapelyuk, 2015. "The effect of minimum wage on poverty," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 389-423, April.
- Lyubimov, Ivan, 2017. "Income inequality revisited 60 years later: Piketty vs Kuznets," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 42-53.
- Valeriy Elizarov & Victoria Levin, 2015. "Family Policies in Russia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22614, The World Bank.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
Keywordsentry to and exit from poverty; entrée et sortie de la pauvreté; incidence de la pauvreté; inequality; inégalité; pauvreté; poverty; poverty incidence; RLMS-HSE; RLMS-HSE;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2012-04-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LTV-2012-04-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:132-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .