Report NEP-LTV-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage, and Gender Differences in Schooling Outcomes: Evidence from the Birthweight Differences of Chinese Twins," Working Papers 98, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Irina Denisova, 2012. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Russia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Laurence Ales & Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones, 2012. "Is There "Too Much" Inequality in Health Spending Across Income Groups?," NBER Working Papers 17937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini & Cheti Nicoletti, 2012. "Children's and Parents' Time-Use Choices and Cognitive Development during Adolescence," Working Papers 2012-006, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Martin Binder & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "Volunteering, Happiness and Public Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mark R. Cullen & Clint Cummins & Victor R. Fuchs, 2012. "Geographic and Racial Variation in Premature Mortality in the US: Analyzing the Disparities," NBER Working Papers 17901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.