Why did British electricity prices fall after 1998?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joanne Evans & Richard Green, 2003. "Why did British electricity prices fall after 1998?," Working Papers 0307, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Evans, J. & Green, R., 2003. "Why did British Electricity Prices Fall after 1998?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0326, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joanne Evans and Richard Green, 2005. "Why Did British Electricity Prices Fall after 1998?," Discussion Papers 05-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity; market power; concentration; market rules;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .