Housing market of Almaty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Clapp & Hyon–Jung Kim & Alan E. Gelfand, 2002. "Predicting Spatial Patterns of House Prices Using LPR and Bayesian Smoothing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 505-532.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1998.
"Estimating the Demand for Housing, Land, and Neighbourhood Characteristics,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(3), pages 357-382, August.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 1998. "Estimating the Demand for Housing, Land, and Neighbourhood Characteristics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(3), pages 357-382, August.
- M.J. Ball & R.M. Kirwan, 1977. "Accessibility and Supply Constraints in the Urban Housing Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 14(1), pages 11-32, February.
- Richard V. Butler, 1982. "The Specification of Hedonic Indexes for Urban Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 96-108.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Susan M. Wachter, "undated". "The Role of Speculation in Real Estate Cycles," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 401, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- D R Capozza, 1976. "The Efficiency of Speculation in Urban Land," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(4), pages 411-422, June.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 1998. "Housing Market Segmentation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-143, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yong Tu & Hua Sun & Shi-Ming Yu, 2007. "Spatial Autocorrelations and Urban Housing Market Segmentation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 385-406, April.
- Fritsch, Markus & Haupt, Harry & Ng, Pin T., 2016. "Urban house price surfaces near a World Heritage Site: Modeling conditional price and spatial heterogeneity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 260-275.
- John I. Carruthers & David E. Clark, 2010.
"Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space‐Based Strategy,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 801-832, October.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Clapp, John M. & Wang, Yazhen, 2006. "Defining neighborhood boundaries: Are census tracts obsolete?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 259-284, March.
- Elif Alkay, 2008. "Housing Submarkets in Istanbul," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 11(1), pages 113-127.
- Rohayu Ab Majid & Rosli Said, 2015. "Public Preferences towards Residential Placement in a Township Area: Case Study of Malaysia," LARES lares_2015_1196-1386-1-rv, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Stephen A. Samaha & Wagner A. Kamakura, 2008. "Assessing the Market Value of Real Estate Property with a Geographically Weighted Stochastic Frontier Model," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 717-751, December.
- Park, Donghyun & Xiao, Qin, 2009. "Housing Prices and the Role of Speculation: The Case of Seoul," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 146, Asian Development Bank.
- Brasington, D. M., 2003. "The supply of public school quality," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-377, August.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Li-Min Hsueh & Hsi-Peng Tseng & Chang-Chiang Hsieh, 2007. "Relationship Between the Housing Vacancy Rate, Housing Price, and the Moving Rate at the Township Level in Taiwan, in 1990 and 2000," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 119-150.
- G. Stacy Sirmans & C.F. Sirmans & John D. Benjamin, 1989. "Determining Apartment Rent: The Value of Amenities, Services, and External Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(2), pages 33-44.
- Liang Peng, 2012. "Repeat Sales Regression on Heterogeneous Properties," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 804-827, October.
- Helen Tauchen & Ann Dryden Witte, 2001. "Estimating Hedonic Models: Implications of the Theory," NBER Technical Working Papers 0271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caruso, Geoffrey & Peeters, Dominique & Cavailhes, Jean & Rounsevell, Mark, 2007.
"Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 542-567, September.
- Geoffrey Caruso & Dominique Peeters & Jean Cavailhes & Mark Rounsevell, 2007. "Spatial configuration in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model," Post-Print hal-02663734, HAL.
- CARUSO, Geoffrey & PEETERS, Dominique & CAVAILHES, Jean & ROUNSEVELL, Mark, 2007. "Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1986, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Brasington & Don Haurin, 2005. "Capitalization of Parent, School, and Peer Group Components of School Quality into House Price," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2006. "Capitalization of the quality of local public schools: what do home buyers value?," Working Papers 06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M., 2014. "The effect of new residential construction on housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2012.
"The Impact Of Mixed Land Use On Residential Property Values,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 733-761, December.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2010. "The Impact of Mixed Land Use on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordshousing market; hedonic analysis; real estate bubble; multiple regression;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2012-02-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.