The role of management accounting in providing Information for making decision within an entity
The scope of this research paper is to obtain information through management accounting and cost calculation, information that helps on developing the best decisions at the level of an organization. We used as an example a case study from the manufacturing industry which helped us to better understand the efficiency with which information about the conduct of production process reach management or the leadership skills that exploit information in decision-making and in operational control of the production process.
|Date of creation:||15 Dec 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences 2.1(2011): pp. 56-66|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chapman, Christopher S. (ed.), 2005. "Controlling Strategy: Management, Accounting, and Performance Measurement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280636.
- Sorin Briciu, 2008. "Variable And Fixed Costs In Company Management," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-14.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
- C. Dominguez-Pery, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00740570, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.