The role of management accounting in providing Information for making decision within an entity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dan Ioan Topor & Alina Putan & Sorinel Capusneanu, 2011. "The Role of Management Accounting in Providing Information for Making Decision Within an Entity," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 56-66, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Christopher S. (ed.), 2005. "Controlling Strategy: Management, Accounting, and Performance Measurement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280636.
- Sorin Briciu, 2008. "Variable And Fixed Costs In Company Management," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-14.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
- C. Dominguez-Pery, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00740570, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azza H. Shalaby & Shehab Yehia Mohamed Ahmed Eltobgey, 2016. "How far the Media of Managerial Accounting can percept the Expectations of Current and Prospective Investors in rationalizing Credit and Investment Decisions: Field Study in KSA," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-1.
- Dimi Ofileanu & Dan Ioan Topor, 2014. "Lean Accounting - An Ingenious Solution for Cost Optimization," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 342-352, April.
- Ofileanu Dimi & Bumbescu Sorina Simona, 2014. "Target Costing – The Response Of The Managerial Accounting To Changes In The Environment," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 45-55, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement accounting; optimization; decisions; information; cost;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .