Controlling Strategy: Management, Accounting, and Performance Measurement
- Chapman, Christopher S.(University Lecturer in Management Studies at the Said Business School, and Fellow in Accounting, Linacre College, University of Oxford)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Ioan Topor & Alina Putan & Sorinel Capusneanu, 2011.
"The Role of Management Accounting in Providing Information for Making Decision Within an Entity,"
International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences,
Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 56-66, December.
- Topor, Dan Ioan & Puţan, Alina & Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I, 2011. "The role of management accounting in providing Information for making decision within an entity," MPRA Paper 36219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manjola Naco & Hysen Cela & Petrit Dollani, 2010. "The Management Accounting Practices in Albania in the Context of Globalization," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(3), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199280636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .