Model for reputational risk for subsidiaries of non-public group with reciprocal shareholding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FranÁois Degeorge & Boaz Moselle & Richard Zeckhauser, 2004. "The Ecology of Risk Taking," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 195-215, May.
- Henckel, Timo & Menzies, Gordon D. & Prokhovnik, Nick & Zizzo, Daniel J., 2011.
"Barro-Gordon revisited: Reputational equilibria with inferential expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 144-147, August.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon Menzies & Nicholas Prokhovnik & Daniel Zizzo, 2010. "Barro-Gordon Revisited: Reputational Equilibria with Inferential Expectations," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 018, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Timo Henckel & Gordon D. Menzies & Nick Prokhovnik & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2010. "Barro-Gordon revisited: Reputational equilibria with inferential expectations," CAMA Working Papers 2010-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staszkiewicz, Piotr W., 2012. "Veryfication of the disclosure lemma for Polish broker-dealer market," MPRA Paper 44210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Staszkiewicz, Piotr W., 2013.
"PKB a upadłość
[GDP and insolvency]," MPRA Paper 44208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Staszkiewicz, Piotr W., 2013.
"Mechanizm wczesnego ostrzegania firm inwestycyjnych
[Early warning mechanism of bankruptcy for investment companies]," MPRA Paper 44290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Reputational risk; Model; Risk management; IFRS; BASEL; CRD; Accord;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .