Mechanizm wczesnego ostrzegania firm inwestycyjnych
[Early warning mechanism of bankruptcy for investment companies]
The entire market of Polish financial broker-dealer was examined. The research was conducted on the first year of implementation of the capital requirements disclosure. There was identified a relation between accounting and supervisory disclosure requirements. A relation between audit opinions in 2009 and 2010, as well SREP results and audit opinions 2010 was detected. There was a relation identified between type of audit opinion and SREP ranking. The relation of SREP rating and breach of capital requirement was described.. A supervisory early warning mechanism for capital deficiency was identified. A financial statement disclosure mechanism has been reconciled to the supervisory one. A further research ideas were outlined.
|Date of creation:||07 Feb 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordy, Michael B. & Howells, Bradley, 2006. "Procyclicality in Basel II: Can we treat the disease without killing the patient?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 395-417, July.
- Decamps, Jean-Paul & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Roger, Benoit, 2004.
"The three pillars of Basel II: optimizing the mix,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 132-155, April.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Johnson, Kevin M. & Wahal, Sunil, 2003. "Institutional trading and alternative trading systems," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-134, October.
- Piotr, Staszkiewicz, 2012. "Model for reputational risk for subsidiaries of non-public group with reciprocal shareholding," MPRA Paper 35812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Staszkiewicz, Piotr W., 2010.
"Ryzyko struktury: Rys koncepcyjny
[The Risk of the Structure: Initial proposal]," MPRA Paper 34257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2011.
- Battalio, Robert H, 1997. " Third Market Broker-Dealers: Cost Competitors or Cream Skimmers?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 341-52, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.