Does the television program connectedness explain the television viewership patterns in Pakistani housewives?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardial, Sarah Fisher, et al, 1994. " Comparing Consumers' Recall of Prepurchase and Postpurchase Product Evaluation Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 548-560, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Satire in Talk Shows: Pakistan’s media pungent approach," MPRA Paper 40380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConnectedness; Television viewership patterns; Housewives; Soup Operas;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-01-10 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2012-01-10 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .