Okun’s law revisited. Is there structural unemployment in developed countries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2011. "Okun's law revisited. Is there structural unemployment in developed countries?," Papers 1109.4383, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Altig & Terry J. Fitzgerald & Peter Rupert, 1997. "Okun's law revisited: should we worry about low unemployment?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue May.
- Dale Mortensen & Eva Nagypal, 2007.
"More on Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 327-347, July.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Eva Nagypal, 2005. "More on Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 2005. "More on Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations," 2005 Meeting Papers 326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Nagypál, Éva, 2005. "More on Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations," IZA Discussion Papers 1765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward S. Knotek & II, 2007. "How useful is Okun's law?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 73-103.
- Peter Tillmann, 2010. "Do FOMC members believe in Okun's Law?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2398-2404.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 77-85.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2013. "Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012)," MPRA Paper 55700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; GDP; modelling; Okun’s law;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.