Economic Crisis and the Fiscal Challenge of the State
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:25:y:1991:i:4:p:951-975 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Crotty, 2000.
"Structural Contradictions of the Global Neoliberal Regime,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 361-368, September.
- James Crotty, 2000. "Structural Contradictions of the Global Neoliberal Regime," Published Studies ps6, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2005.
"Aggregate demand, conflict and capacity in the inflationary process,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 959-974, November.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Aggregate Demand, Conflict, and Capacity in the Inflationary Process," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_391, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edward S. Knotek & II, 2007. "How useful is Okun's law?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 73-103.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Deficit Hysteria Redux? Why We Should Stop Worrying About U.S. Government Deficits," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_111, Levy Economics Institute.
- William Van Lear & Robert Stokes, 2001. "A Critical Reflection on Endogenous Money and Asset Price Inflation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 705-708, July.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:34:y:2000:i:3:p:603-620 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:54:y:2011:i:6:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .