Comparative analysis of monetary and fiscal Policy: a case study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elliott, J W, 1975. "The Influence of Monetary and Fiscal Actions on Total Spending: The St. Louis Total Spending Equation Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 181-192, May.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- A. O. Olaloye & S. I. Ikhide, 1995. "Economic sustainability and the role of fiscal and monetary policies in a depressed economy: The case of Nigeria," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 89-100.
- Ali F. Darrat, 1984. "The Dominant Influence of Fiscal Actions in Developing Countries," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 271-284, Jul-Sep.
- Shahid Ali & Somia Irum & Asghar Ali, 2008. "Whether Fiscal Stance or Monetary Policy is Effective for Economic Growth in Case of South Asian Countries?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 791-799.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i2p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:24-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adewale Emmanuel Adegoriola & Peter Siyan, 2015. "The Relative Impact of Money Supply and Government Expenditure on Economic Growth in Nigeria," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(3), pages 49-57.
- Syed Tehseen Jawaid & Faisal Sultan Qadri & Nasir Ali, 2011.
"Monetary-Fiscal-Trade Policy and Economic Growth in Pakistan: Time Series Empirical Investigation,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 133-138, September.
- Syed tehseen, jawaid & Faisal sultan, qadri & Nasir, ali, 2011. "Monetary-fiscal-trade policy and economic growth in Pakistan: time series empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 32680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Faisal Sultan Qadri, Faisal & Ali, Nasir, 2011. "Monetary-fiscal-trade policy and economic growth in Pakistan: Time series empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 32465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2011.
- Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe, 2015. "The relative effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies on growth: what does long-run SVAR model tell us?," MPRA Paper 65903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Fiscal Policy; Economic Growth.;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-06-25 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.