Report NEP-FDG-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "Estimates of the steady state growth rates for the Scandinavian countries: a knowledge economy approach," MPRA Paper 31606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth, 2011. "Research & Development and Long-Term Economic Growth: A Bayesian Model Averaging Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- Torben Klarl, 2011. "A Spatially-related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 317, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2011. "Inequality and Growth in Portugal: a time series analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2011-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Mohamed Hassan, Hisham, 2010. "Social protection and economic growth in the Sudan: Trends, perspectives, cointegration and causality," MPRA Paper 31442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Shankar, Sriram, 2011. "Estimates of the long-run growth rate of Singapore with a CES production function," MPRA Paper 31601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Arif, Imtiaz & Naeemullah, Syed Muhammad, 2010. "Comparative analysis of monetary and fiscal Policy: a case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2011. "Vintage capital growth theory: Three breakthroughs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 875.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Christopher M. Gunn, 2011. "From growth to cycles through beliefs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-04, McMaster University.
- António Afonso & Jaromír Baxa & Michal Slavík, 2011. "Fiscal developments and financial stress: a threshold VAR analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2011.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia, the role of energy consumption and foreign trade," MPRA Paper 31534, University Library of Munich, Germany.