Estimates of the steady state growth rates for the Scandinavian countries: a knowledge economy approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Baldwin & Wulong Gu, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization: Export-market Participation, Productivity Growth, and Innovation,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 372-392, Autumn.
- Baldwin, John R., 2004. "Trade Liberalization: Export-market Participation, Productivity Growth and Innovation," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004027e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- B. Bhaskara Rao, 2010.
"Time-series econometrics of growth-models: a guide for applied economists,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 73-86.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2006. "Time Series Econometrics of Growth Models: A Guide for Applied Economists," MPRA Paper 1547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. Auty & Rhys Jenkins, 1995. "Does trade liberalization lead to productivity increases? A case study of Bolivian manufacturing," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 577-597, July.
- Chen, Derek H. C. & Dahlman, Carl J., 2004. "Knowledge and development : a cross-section approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3366, The World Bank.
- Carl Dahlman & Thomas Anderson, 2000. "Korea and the Knowledge-based Economy : Making the Transition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13845, January.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller, 2004. "Exporting and Productivity in the United Kingdom," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 358-371, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous growth models; Trade openness; human capital; investment ratio; Steady state growth rate; Scandinavian countr;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2011-06-25 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-KNM-2011-06-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .