Effectiveness of HRD for developing SMEs in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Bhattacharya & Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen, 2009. "Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Christian Rogerson, 2000. "Successful SMEs in South Africa: The case of clothing producers in the Witwatersrand," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 687-716.
- Mathur, Somesh Kumar, 2007. "Indian IT industry: a performance analysis and a model for possible adoption," MPRA Paper 2368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:11:y:2006:i:01:n:s1084946706000271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008.
"SMEs in the Philippine Manufacturing Industry and Globalization: Meeting the Development Challenges,"
DP 2008-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2008. "SMEs in the Philippine Manufacturing Industry and Globalization : Meeting the Development Challenges," Development Economics Working Papers 21955, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tung, Rosalie L. & Aycan, Zeynep, 2008. "Key success factors and indigenous management practices in SMEs in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 381-384, October.
- Ferligoj, Anuska & Prasnikar, Janez & Jordan, Vesna, 1997. "Competitive Advantage and Human Resource Management in SMEs in a Transitional Economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(6), pages 503-514, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naveed R. Khan & Marinah Awang & Che Mohd Zulkifli, 2013. "Small and Medium Enterprises and Human Resource Practices in Pakistan," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 460-471, February(.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resource development; small and medium enterprises; economic growth; competitiveness;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2011-05-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-14 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .