Effectiveness of HRD for developing SMEs in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Bhattacharya & Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen, 2009. "Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Christian Rogerson, 2000. "Successful SMEs in South Africa: The case of clothing producers in the Witwatersrand," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 687-716.
- Mathur, Somesh Kumar, 2007. "Indian IT industry: a performance analysis and a model for possible adoption," MPRA Paper 2368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:11:y:2006:i:01:n:s1084946706000271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008.
"SMEs in the Philippine Manufacturing Industry and Globalization: Meeting the Development Challenges,"
DP 2008-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2008. "SMEs in the Philippine Manufacturing Industry and Globalization : Meeting the Development Challenges," Development Economics Working Papers 21955, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tung, Rosalie L. & Aycan, Zeynep, 2008. "Key success factors and indigenous management practices in SMEs in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 381-384, October.
- Ferligoj, Anuska & Prasnikar, Janez & Jordan, Vesna, 1997. "Competitive Advantage and Human Resource Management in SMEs in a Transitional Economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(6), pages 503-514, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naveed R. Khan & Marinah Awang & Che Mohd Zulkifli, 2013. "Small and Medium Enterprises and Human Resource Practices in Pakistan," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 460-471, February(.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resource development; small and medium enterprises; economic growth; competitiveness;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2011-05-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-14 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.