Report NEP-SBM-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:heg:wpaper:article_bjir2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Link, Albert N. & Welsh, Dianne H. B., 2011. "From Laboratory to Market: On the Propensity of Young Inventors to Form a New Business," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen & NGUYEN-VAN Phu, 2011. "Synergistic effects of organizational innovation practices and firm performance," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-32, LISER.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental Innovations, Local Networks and Internationalization," Working Papers 2011.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "Does formal business networking contribute to SME growth? – An empirical examination," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/708, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vásquez Urriago, Ángela Rocio & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia & Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "The impact of science and technology parks on firms´ product innovation: empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 30555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2011. "CSR firm profiles and innovation: An empirical exploration with survey data," Post-Print halshs-00590326, HAL.
- Eleonora Cutrini, Enzo Valentini, 2011. "What drives economic specialization in Italian Regions?," Working Papers 35-2011, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2011.
- Kraeussl, R. & Krause, S., 2011. "Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985 - 2009," Working papers 327, Banque de France.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 5676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2011. "Local Universities as Engines for Innovation and Regional Development in Southern Economies with Reference to MOROCCO," MPRA Paper 30705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maré, Dave C. & Fabling, Richard & Stillman, Steven, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 5686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2011. "The strategic timing of R&D agreements," Working Papers 1104, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & Wahab, Mohammad Abdul & Mahmood, Hamid, 2011. "Effectiveness of HRD for developing SMEs in South Asia," MPRA Paper 30780, University Library of Munich, Germany.