What drives economic specialization in Italian Regions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Epifani, 1999. "Sulle determinanti del modello di specializzazione internazionale dell'Italia," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 195-224.
More about this item
KeywordsGLS panel analysis; manufacturing structure; High-tech specialization; Italy;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-14 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.