Economic Integration and Productive Specialization in the EU27: does FDI influence Countries’ Specialization?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "Economic Integration and Productive Specialization in the EU27: does FDI influence Countries’ Specialization?," Working Papers 2010-2011_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brülhart, Marius, 1996. "Regional Integration, Scale Economies and Industry Location in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecialization; Foreign Direct Investment; Entropy; European Union;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2018-10-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01885158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .