Indústria transformadora portuguesa: especialização das regiões e/ou concentração geográfica de indústrias?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, 2000.
"Economic Integration, Specialisation and the Location of Industries. A Survey of the Theoretical Literature,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 5(2), pages 73-80, May.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, 1999. "Economic Integration, Specialisation and the Location of Industries. A Survey of the Theoretical Literature," WIFO Working Papers 120, WIFO.
- Karen Helen Midelfart-Knarvik & Henry G. Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2002.
"Integration and Industrial. Specialisation in the European Union,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(3), pages 469-481.
- Karen Helen Midelfart-Knarvik & Henry G. Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2002. "Integration and Industrial Specialisation in the European Union," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(3), pages 469-481.
- Karl Aiginger & Stephen W. Davies, 2004. "Industrial specialisation and geographic concentration: Two sides of the same coin? Not for the European Union," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 231-248, November.
- Karl Aiginger & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "Specialization and concentration: a note on theory and evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 255-266, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004. "The Single Market and Geographic Concentration in Europe," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Nijkamp, Peter & Longhi, Simonetta, 2002. "Regional specialisation and location of industrial activity in accession countries," ERSA conference papers ersa02p136, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:20668 is not listed on IDEAS
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Integration; Industrial Specialisation; Geographic Concentration; Industries Location.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2008-10-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2008-10-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-10-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2008_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.