Report NEP-CSE-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2008. "Service-sector competition, innovation and R&D," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 702, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Cooperative Games in Strategic Form," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002406, David K. Levine.
- Natércia Godinho Mira, 2008. "Indústria transformadora portuguesa: especialização das regiões e/ou concentração geográfica de indústrias?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "Occupational Distribution within Swedish Industries - an identification and market relation analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 150, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- S. Rosenkranz & U. Weitzel, 2008. "Network Structure and Strategic Investments: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 08-24, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Palmberg, Johanna, 2008. "Swedish Listed Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Spirit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 147, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lööf, Hans & Andersson, Martin, 2008. "Imports, Productivity and the Origin Markets -the role of knowledge-intensive economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 146, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Iman Seoudi & Matthias Huehn & Bo Carlsson, 2008. "Penrose Revisited: A Re-Appraisal of the Resource Perspective," Working Papers 14, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson & Joacim Tag, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations in Network Industries," Working Papers 08-02, NET Institute.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Satisficing in strategic environments: a theoretical approach and experimental evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alexander Peine, 2008. "The sources of use knowledge – towards a framework about use, consumption and industrial dynamics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-18, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2008. "Network Effects and Geographic Concentration of Industry," Working Papers 08-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Armando Castelar Pinneiro & Regis Bonelli, 2008. "New Export Activities in Brazil: Comparative Advantage, Policy or Self-Discovery?," Research Department Publications 3256, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje, 2008. "Knowledge, Creativity and Regional Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 148, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2008. "Local Industrial Conditions and Entrepreneurship: How Much of the Spatial Distribution Can We Explain?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-055, Harvard Business School.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "An Agent-based Model of Retail Location with Complementary Goods," Working Papers 000056, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Pires Gonçalves, Ricardo, 2008. "Consumer Behavior: Product Characteristics and Quality Perception," MPRA Paper 11142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Fairlie & Aaron Chatterji, 2008. "High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley Opportunities and Opportunity Costs," Working Papers 08-04, NET Institute.