Regional specialisation and location of industrial activity in accession countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011.
"Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
33, European Institute, LSE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Farhauer, Oliver & Kröll, Alexandra, 2009. "Verfahren zur Messung räumlicher Konzentration und regionaler Spezialisierung in der Regionalökonomik," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-58-09, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Francesco Pastore, 2008. "Mind The Gap: Unemployment In The New Eu Regions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-113, February.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 2010. "European economic integration in econometric modelling: Concepts, measures and illustration," Kiel Working Papers 1661, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Traistaru, Iulia & Nijkamp, Peter & Longhi, Simonetta, 2002. "Regional specialization and concentration of industrial activity in accession countries," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003. "Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Longhi, Christian & Musolesi, Antonio & Baumont, Catherine, 2014.
"Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 395-407.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi & Catherine Baumont, 2014. "Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration," Post-Print halshs-01228053, HAL.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi & Catherine Baumont, 2014. "Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration," Post-Print hal-01123058, HAL.
- Francisco Diniz, 2009. "Productive Specialization And Regional Development In Portugal At The Nuts Iii Level," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(2), pages 90-111, DECEMBER.
- Pinar Falcioğlu & Sedef Akgüngör, 2008. "Regional Specialization and Industrial Concentration Patterns in the Turkish Manufacturing Industry: An Assessment for the 1980--2000 Period1," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 303-323, February.
- Natércia Godinho Mira, 2008. "Indústria transformadora portuguesa: especialização das regiões e/ou concentração geográfica de indústrias?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2007. "Trade Specialisation Dynamics in Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(2), pages 232-258, June.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Integration, Regional Specialization and Growth Differentials in EU Acceding Countries: Evidence from Hungary," ERSA conference papers ersa04p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Longhi, C. & Musolesi, A. & Baumont, C., 2013. "Modeling the industrial dynamics of the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration: a semiparametric approach," Working Papers 2013-10, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bickenbach, Frank & Bode, Eckhardt, 2006. "Disproportionality measures of concentration, specialization, and polarization," Kiel Working Papers 1276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa02p136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.