Report NEP-GEO-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 5676, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Norman, Eva Benedicte Danielsen, 2010. "The price of decentralisation," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2011. "Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Working Paper series 24_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- THISSE, Jean - François, 2011. "Geographical economics : A historical perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 2011012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eleonora Cutrini, Enzo Valentini, 2011. "What drives economic specialization in Italian Regions?," Working Papers 35-2011, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2011.
- Atuesta, Laura & Paredes, Araya, 2011. "A Spatial Cost of Living Index for Colombia using a Microeconomic Approach and Censored Data," MPRA Paper 30580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "MCMC Estimation of Extended Hodrick-Prescott (HP) Filtering Models," Working Paper series 25_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve : Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey (Türkiye’de Ücret Egrisi: Hanehalki Isgücü Anketi’nden Bulgular)," Working Papers 1106, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2010. "Discordant city employment cycles," MPRA Paper 30757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesena, Marc Guinjoa & Casarramona, Toni Rodon, 2011. "Beyond Identities: Support for Decentralisation Across Regions in Spain," MPRA Paper 30554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: a Critical Review," FEP Working Papers 411, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Norman, Eva Benedicte Danielsen & Norman, Victor Danielsen, 2010. "Agglomeration, tax competition and local public goods supply," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2011. "Local Universities as Engines for Innovation and Regional Development in Southern Economies with Reference to MOROCCO," MPRA Paper 30705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tito Boeri & Marta De Philippis & Eleonora Patacchini & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Immigration, Housing Discrimination and Employment," Working Papers 390, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marie-Laure Breuille & Pascale Duran-Vigneron & Anne-Laure Samson, 2011. "To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities," Discussion Papers 1104, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.