To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Pascale Duran-Vigneron & Anne-Laure Samson, 2011. "To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities," Working Papers 2011/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Martin, Thorsten, 2015.
"Let's stay in touch - evidence on the role of social learning in local tax interactions,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Martin, Thorsten, 2016. "Let's stay in touch - Evidence on the role of social learning in local tax interactions," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145614, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-municipal cooperation; tax competition; ?scal disparities.;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-05-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.