Synergistic effects of organizational innovation practices and firm performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulaziz Alghadeer & Sherif Mohamed, 2016. "Diffusion of Organisational Innovation in Saudi Arabia: The Case of the Project Management Office (PMO)," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(04), pages 1-22, August.
More about this item
KeywordsComplementarities; Organizational innovation; Technological innovations; Supermodularity; Innovative performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-05-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-14 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .