Financing transport infrastrucure projects in Italy: a critical analysis of the main approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Matas & José-Luis Raymond, 2002. "The demand elasticity on tolled motorways," Working Papers wp0203, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- André Palma & Nathalie Picard & Laetitia Andrieu, 2012.
"Risk in Transport Investments,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 187-204, June.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Laetitia Andrieu, 2007. "Risk in Transport investments," THEMA Working Papers 2007-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Laetitia Andrieu, 2012. "Risk in Transport Investments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00719698, HAL.
- Beria Paolo & Ponti Marco, 2009. "Lo stato della regolazione dei trasporti in Italia," Economia dei Servizi, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 465-484.
- Olivier Debande, 2002. "Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure: An Assessment of the UK Experience," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(3), pages 355-387, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordstransport; investment; infrastructure; project financing; highway.;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2011-03-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.