Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure: An Assessment of the UK Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014.
"Public-Private Partnerships : Risk Allocation and Value for Money,"
2014-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships : Risk Allocation and Value for Money," Discussion Paper 2014-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olsson, Jerry, 2006. "Decentralization of Governance and Financing of Public Roads in the Philippines in the 1990s," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurino, Antonio & Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "Financing transport infrastrucure projects in Italy: a critical analysis of the main approaches," MPRA Paper 29140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valila, Timo, 2005. "How expensive are cost savings? On the economics of public-private partnerships," EIB Papers 4/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Anatomy of Public-Private Partnerships : Their Creation, Financing, and Renegotiations," Discussion Paper 2014-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Weiß, Hans-Jörg, 2005. "Die Probleme des ÖPNV aus netzökonomischer Sicht," Discussion Papers 110, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Chung, Demi & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M., 2010. "Toward the betterment of risk allocation: Investigating risk perceptions of Australian stakeholder groups to public-private-partnership tollroad projects," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-58.
- David A. Hensher & Demi Chung, 2011. "Road Infrastructure and Institutional Reform: Tolling and Pricing," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Athena Roumboutsos & Stéphane Saussier, 2014. "Public-private partnerships and investments in innovation: the influence of the contractual arrangement," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 349-361, April.
- Rangel, Thais & Vassallo, José Manuel & Arenas, Blanca, 2012. "Effectiveness of safety-based incentives in Public Private Partnerships: Evidence from the case of Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1166-1176.
- Gorman, Michael F., 2008. "Evaluating the public investment mix in US freight transportation infrastructure," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Athena Roumboutsos, 2010. "Sustainability, Social Discount Rates and the Selection of Project Procurement Method," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 165-174, May.
- Weiß, Hans-Jörg, 2007. "Problemfelder staatlicher Infrastrukturpolitik nach einer Marktöffnung: Eine wettbewerbsökonomische Perspektive," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Wandel der Stromversorgung und räumliche Politik, pages 68-82 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Byoun, Soku & Xu, Zhaoxia, 2014. "Contracts, governance, and country risk in project finance: Theory and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 124-144.
- Demi Chung & David A. Hensher, 2015. "Modelling Risk Perceptions of Stakeholders in Public–Private Partnership Toll Road Contracts," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(3), pages 437-483, September.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athias, Laure & Wicht, Pascal, 2014. "Cultural Biases in Public Service Delivery: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach," MPRA Paper 60639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Sánchez Soliño, 2012. "Optimización de la transferencia de riesgos en los Contratos de Infraestructuras y Servicios Públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 201(2), pages 67-91, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:36:y:2002:i:3:p:355-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .