Motorways economic regulation: A worldwide survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandes, Carlos & Viegas, José M., 2005. "Portuguese Experience in Motorway Concessions with Real and Shadow Tolls," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 157-174, January.
- Bel, Germi & Fageda, Xavier, 2005. "Is a Mixed Funding Model for the Highway Network Sustainable Over Time The Spanish Case," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 187-203, January.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships: when and how," Documentos de Trabajo 257, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Greco, Andrea & Ragazzi, Giorgio, 2005. "History and Regulation of Italian Highways Concessionaires," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 121-133, January.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003.
"Privatizing Highways in Latin America: Is It Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?,"
866, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eduardo M. Engel & Ronald D. Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Privatizing Highways in Latin America: Is it Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm417, Yale School of Management.
- Eduardo Engel & Alexander Galetovic & Ronald Fischer, 2003. "Privatizing Highways in Latin America: is it Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?," Documentos de Trabajo 163, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Germà Bel & John Foote, 2007. "Comparison of Recent Toll Road Concession Transactions in the United States and France," Working Papers XREAP2007-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2007.
- Laurino, Antonio & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "The process of highway privatization in Italy and Japan," MPRA Paper 29146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José M. Vassallo, 2006. "Traffic Risk Mitigation in Highway Concession Projects: The Experience of Chile," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Laurino, Antonio & Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "Financing transport infrastrucure projects in Italy: a critical analysis of the main approaches," MPRA Paper 29140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:116-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:41:y:2015:i:c:p:23-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.