Report NEP-PPM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurino, Antonio & Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "Financing transport infrastrucure projects in Italy: a critical analysis of the main approaches," MPRA Paper 29140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido de Blasio & Davide Fantino & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 792, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Eleonora Iachini, 2011. "Are incentives for R&D effective? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 791, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual Collaborative R&D Teams in Malaysia Manufacturing SMEs," MPRA Paper 29177, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2010.
- Thomas, Ranjeeta & Jones, Andrew M & Squire, Lyn, 2010. "Methods for Evaluating Innovative Health Programs (EIHP): A Multi-Country Study," MPRA Paper 29402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productive Preemption," CEPR Discussion Papers 8281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaelides, Marios & Benus, Jacob, 2010. "Are self-employment training programs effective? Evidence from Project GATE," MPRA Paper 20883, University Library of Munich, Germany.