Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guido de Blasio & Davide Fantino & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1285-1314.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Taboga, 2011.
"Under‐/Over‐Valuation of the Stock Market and Cyclically Adjusted Earnings,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 135-164, April.
- Marco Taboga, 2010. "Under/over-valuation of the stock market and cyclically adjusted earnings," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 780, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2010.
"The Euro and Firm Restructuring,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 99-138
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, "undated". "The euro and firm restructuring," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2010. "The euro and Firm Restructuring," Working Papers CELEG 1001, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2008. "The Euro and Firm Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 14454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2009. "The euro and firm restructuring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 716, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Schivardi, Fabiano & Zizza, Roberta, 2010. "The Euro and Firm Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 7623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magri, Silvia & Pico, Raffaella, 2011.
"The rise of risk-based pricing of mortgage interest rates in Italy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1277-1290, May.
- Silvia Magri & Raffaella Pico, 2010. "The rise of risk-based pricing of mortgage interest rates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 778, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio & Marco Marinucci, 2013. "Italian firmsï¿½ innovation strategies in 2008-2010," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 197, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Caratteristiche delle imprese ed eterogeneità degli effetti degli incentivi alla r&s," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 61-79.
- Ivano D'Antonio & Alessandro De Iudicibus & Giuseppe Piroli & Francesco Savoia, 2014. "Ricerca e innovazione in campania: una valutazione controfattuale della politica di coesione," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(113), pages 61-87.
- Michel Dumont, 2015. "Working Paper 05-15 - Evaluation of federal tax incentives for private R&D in Belgium: An update," Working Papers 1505, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Elisa Barbieri & Roberto Iorio & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2010. "Incentivi alla ricerca e sviluppo in Italia: una indagine sugli effetti della Legge 46/82," Working Papers 1003, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Carlos José Miranda Victório & Helder Gomes Costa & Cristina Gomes de Souza, 2016. "Modeling selection criteria of R&D projects for awarding direct subsidies to the private sector," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 275-287.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Demeulemeester, Sarah, 2017. "R&D Subsidies and Firms’ Cost of Debt," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168093, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Federico Biagi & Massimo Loi, 2011. "Do Innovation Incentives Work? Evidence From The Italian Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa11p681, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Aiello & Giuseppe Albanese & Paolo Piselli, 2017.
"Public R&D Support In Italy. Evidence From A New Firm-Level Patent Data Set,"
201702, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello, Francesco & Albanese, Giuseppe & Piselli, Paolo, 2017. "Public R&D support in Italy. Evidence from a new firm-level patent data set," MPRA Paper 77955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1142-1161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brüggemann, Julia & Proeger, Till, 2017. "The effectiveness of public subsidies for private innovations: An experimental approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 266, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:pal:palcom:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-018-0069-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bronzini, Raffaello & Piselli, Paolo, 2016. "The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 442-457.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1851-1862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Casaburi & Gustavo Crespi & Ignacio L. De León & José Fernández & Lucas Figal Garone & Matteo Grazzi & Carlos Guaipatín & Jorge Katz & Juan J. Llisterri & Alessandro Maffioli & Juan Carlos Nav, 2016. "La política de innovación en América Latina y el Caribe: Nuevos caminos," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 94816 edited by Juan Carlos Navarro & Jocelyn Olivari, February.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:72-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brueggemann, Julia & Meub, Lukas, 2015. "Experimental evidence on the effects of innovation contests," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 251, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Marco Buso & Anne Stenger, 2016. "Private investment with social benefits under uncertainty: the dark side of public financing," Working Papers of BETA 2016-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; public policy; evaluation;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-03-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PPM-2011-03-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-03-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_792_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.