Under/over-valuation of the stock market and cyclically adjusted earnings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Taboga, 2011. "Under‐/Over‐Valuation of the Stock Market and Cyclically Adjusted Earnings," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 135-164, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Norden, Simon, 1996.
"Regime Switching as a Test for Exchange Rate Bubbles,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 219-251, May-June.
- Simon van Norden, 1995. "Regime Switching as a Test for Exchange Rate Bubbles," Econometrics 9502001, EconWPA, revised 09 Aug 1995.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido de Blasio & Davide Fantino & Guido Pellegrini, 2015.
"Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1285-1314.
- Guido de Blasio & Davide Fantino & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 792, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsearnings/price ratio; cyclically adjusted earnings; undervaluation/overvaluation of stocks;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_780_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.