GDP-spillovers in multi-country models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Papell, David H, 1989.
"Monetary Policy in the United States under Flexible Exchange Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1106-1116, December.
- Papell, D.H., 1988. "Monetary Policy In The Unites States Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Papers 8, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Douven, R. C. & Plasmans, J. E. J., 1996.
"SLIM, a small linear interdependent model of eight EU-member states, the USA and Japan,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-233, April.
- Douven, R.C.M.H. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 1994. "S.L.I.M., a small linear interdependent model of eight EU-member states, the USA and Japan," Discussion Paper 1994-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Douven, R.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 1995. "S.L.I.M. - A small linear interdependent model of eight EU-member states, the USA and Japan," SESO Working Papers 1995011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Ghosh, Atish R & Masson, Paul R, 1991. "Model Uncertainty, Learning, and the Gains from Coordination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 465-479, June.
- M.J. Andrews & D.N.F. Bell & P.G. Fisher & K.F. Wallis & J.D. Whitley, 1985. "Models of the UK Economy and the Real Wage-Employment Debate," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 112(1), pages 41-52, May.
- Roubini, Nouriel, 1991.
"Leadership and cooperation in the Europian Monetary System: A simulation approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1989. "Leadership and Cooperation in the European Monetary System: A Simulation Approach," NBER Working Papers 3044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell, Peter R. & Sault, Joanne E. & Smith, Peter N. & Wallis, Kenneth F., 1998. "Comparing global economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Helliwell, John F. & Padmore, Tim, 1985.
"Empirical studies of macroeconomic interdependence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1107-1151
- John F. Helliwell & Tim Padmore, 1982. "Empirical Studies of Macroeconomic Interdependence," NBER Working Papers 1021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:112:y::i:1:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Savonarola vs Paperoga: decrescita e endogenità delle aree valutarie ottimali
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2011-12-31 23:42:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zheng & Li, Hua-Qun & Wu, Jing & Gong, Yi & Zhang, Huan-Bo & Zhao, Chen, 2010. "Policy modeling on the GDP spillovers of carbon abatement policies between China and the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 40-45, January.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Sun, Caizhi & Yang, Yudi & Zhao, Liangshi, 2015. "Economic spillover effects in the Bohai Rim Region of China: Is the economic growth of coastal counties beneficial for the whole area?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 123-136.
- Bagnai, Alberto, 2009. "The role of China in global external imbalances: Some further evidence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 508-526, September.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jerome & Mestre, Ricardo, 2005. "An area-wide model for the euro area," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 39-59, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal shock; monetary shock; multi-country model; GDP; spillover; exhange rate regime; econometric modeling;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.