Monetary Policy in the United States under Flexible Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Papell, D.H., 1988. "Monetary Policy In The Unites States Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Papers 8, Houston - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 1993. "Monetary Policy and the Real Economy in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Japanese Monetary Policy, pages 121-159 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douven, Rudy & Peeters, Marga, 1998. "GDP-spillovers in multi-country models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 163-195, April.
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997.
"Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tao Zha, 1996. "Identification, vector autoregression, and block recursion," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 96-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Douven, R. C. & Plasmans, J. E. J., 1996. "SLIM, a small linear interdependent model of eight EU-member states, the USA and Japan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-233, April.
- Stuart Landon & Constance E. Smith, 2003.
"The Risk Premium, Exchange Rate Expectations, and the Forward Exchange Rate: Estimates for the Yen--Dollar Rate,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 144-158, February.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1999. "The risk premium, exchange rate expectations, and the forward exchange rate: Estimates for the Yen-Dollar rate," MPRA Paper 9775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papell, David H., 1997. "Cointegration and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 445-459, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:5:p:1106-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.