Diritti di proprietà intellettuale: sviluppi recenti e prospettive di riforma
[Intellectual property rights: recent developements and reform prospects]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2004.
"International Protection of Intellectual Property,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1635-1653, December.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001. "International Protection of intellectual Property," Papers 215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CESifo Working Paper Series 790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CEPR Discussion Papers 3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "The crash of the knowledge economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 665-683, July.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1998:i:49-50:p:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297-297.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Isabelle Kabla, 1998. "Appropriation Strategy and the Motivations to Use the Patent System: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 49-50, pages 289-327.
- Jeffrey L. Furman & Megan MacGarvie, 2007.
"Academic Science and the Birth of Industrial Research Laboratories in the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry,"
NBER Chapters,in: Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & MacGarvie, Megan J., 2007. "Academic science and the birth of industrial research laboratories in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 756-776, August.
- Filippo Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2012.
"Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(3), pages 445-483, December.
- Filippo Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2010. "Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 601, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Michelle Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005.
"Implications of Intellectual Property Rights for Dynamic Gains from Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 318-322, May.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005. "Implications of intellectual property rights for dynamic gains from trade," Working Paper Series 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vincenzo Denicolo, 2007. "Do patents over-compensate innovators?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 679-729, October.
More about this item
Keywordsprogresso; brevetti; trips; riforma; diritti; proprietà; industriale; intellettuale; crisi;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .