Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Filippo Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2010. "Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 601, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Knowledge as a Global Common and the Crisis of the Learning Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 743, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nicita, Antonio & Pagano, Ugo, 2016. "Finance-technology complementarities: An organizational equilibria approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 43-51.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2016. "The knowledge economy, the crash and the depression," Department of Economics University of Siena 741, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fabio Landini & Ugo Pagano, 2013. "Synergy, Conflict and Institutional Complementarities," Department of Economics University of Siena 686, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Caregari, Davide, 2010.
"Diritti di proprietà intellettuale: sviluppi recenti e prospettive di riforma
[Intellectual property rights: recent developements and reform prospects]," MPRA Paper 28132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIPRs; innovation; knowledge enclosure; technological specialization;
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:445-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .