Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Filippo Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2012. "Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(3), pages 445-483, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Knowledge as a Global Common and the Crisis of the Learning Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 743, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nicita, Antonio & Pagano, Ugo, 2016. "Finance-technology complementarities: An organizational equilibria approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 43-51.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2016. "The knowledge economy, the crash and the depression," Department of Economics University of Siena 741, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fabio Landini & Ugo Pagano, 2013. "Synergy, Conflict and Institutional Complementarities," Department of Economics University of Siena 686, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Caregari, Davide, 2010.
"Diritti di proprietà intellettuale: sviluppi recenti e prospettive di riforma
[Intellectual property rights: recent developements and reform prospects]," MPRA Paper 28132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIPRs; innovation; knowledge enclosure; technological specialization;
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .