Report NEP-IPR-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caregari, Davide, 2010.
"Diritti di proprietà intellettuale: sviluppi recenti e prospettive di riforma
[Intellectual property rights: recent developements and reform prospects]," MPRA Paper 28132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Link, Albert & Siegel, Donald & Van Fleet, David, 2011. "Public Science and Public Innovation: Assessing the Relationship between Patenting at U.S. National Laboratories and the Bayh-Dole Act," Working Papers 10-13, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "Property Rights and Externalities: The Uneasy Case of Knowledge," ICER Working Papers 02-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Martí Parellada-Sabata & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Economies of scale and scope of university research and technology transfer: a flexible multi-product approach," Working Papers 2010/51, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nicholas Bloom & Mirko Draca & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Trade Induced Technical Change? The Impact of Chinese Imports on Innovation, IT and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 16717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore