Estimating the Impacts of Climate Change on Mortality in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Magnus Johannesson, 2004. "Absolute Income, Relative Income, Income Inequality, and Mortality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1).
- Platt, Stephen, 1984. "Unemployment and suicidal behaviour: A review of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 93-115, January.
- Buckley, Neil J. & Denton, Frank T. & Leslie Robb, A. & Spencer, Byron G., 2004.
"The transition from good to poor health: an econometric study of the older population,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1013-1034, September.
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2003. "The Transition from Good to Poor Health: An Econometric Study of the Older Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 94, McMaster University.
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2003. "The Transition from Good to Poor Health: An Econometric Study of the Older Population," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 381, McMaster University.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:10:1397-1401_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burr, Jeffrey A. & McCall, Patricia L. & Powell-Griner, Eve, 1997. "Female labor force participation and suicide," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1847-1859, June.
- Kyung-So Im & Junsoo Lee & Margie Tieslau, 2005. "Panel LM Unit-root Tests with Level Shifts," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 393-419, June.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; mortality; panel data model;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-16 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .