Report NEP-HEA-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonia Bhalotra & Sam Rawlings, 2010. "Intergenerational persistence in health in developing countries: the penalty of gender inequality," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/249, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2010. "Poverty and survival," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/253, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jana Procházková & Lenka Šťastná, 2011. "Efficiency of Hospitals in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2011/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2011.
- Rachel Nugent, 2011. "The Race Against Drug Resistance," Working Papers id:3429, eSocialSciences.
- de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan & Over, Mead & Vaillant, Julia, 2011. "Food crisis, household welfare and HIV/AIDS treatment : evidence from Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5522, The World Bank.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Tatyana Koreshkova, 2010. "The impact of medical and nursing home expenses and social insurance," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Dec 2013.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Bliss, 2010. "Critical Condition: A Historian's Prognosis on Canada's Aging Healthcare System," Benefactors Lecture 2010, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Chen, Ping-Yu & Chang, Chia-Lin & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2010. "Estimating the Impacts of Climate Change on Mortality in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 27915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Elizabeth U. Cascio & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2011. "Is Being in School Better? The Impact of School on Children's BMI When Starting Age is Endogenous," NBER Working Papers 16673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Christopher S. Carpenter, 2011. "Health Insurance Mandates, Mammography, and Breast Cancer Diagnoses," NBER Working Papers 16669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanchez, Alan, 2010. "Transitory shocks and long-term human capital accumulation: the impact of conflict on physical health in Peru," Working Papers 2010-020, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Ron Kemp & Astrid Severijnen, 2010. "Price effects of Dutch hospital mergers, An ex post assessment of hip surgery," NMa Working Papers 2, Netherlands Competition Authority.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/133560/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010. "Gender Differences in Socioeconomic Status and Health: Evidence from the 2008 Vietnam Household Living Standard Survey," Working Papers 18, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.