Health Insurance Mandates, Mammography, and Breast Cancer Diagnoses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marianne P. Bitler & Christopher S. Carpenter, 2016. "Health Insurance Mandates, Mammography, and Breast Cancer Diagnoses," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 39-68, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2012.
"Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(1), pages 125-149, February.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2008. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," NBER Working Papers 17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itzik Fadlon & Torben Heien Nielsen, 2017. "Family Health Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 24042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:100-116 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2011-01-16 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .