Multiple Threshold Effects for Temperature and Mortality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Magnus Johannesson, 2004. "Absolute Income, Relative Income, Income Inequality, and Mortality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1).
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1999.
"Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing, and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 345-368, December.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1997. "Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing and inference," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 365, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:8:1287-1293_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Jushan, 1997. "Estimating Multiple Breaks One at a Time," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 315-352, June.
- Buckley, Neil J. & Denton, Frank T. & Leslie Robb, A. & Spencer, Byron G., 2004.
"The transition from good to poor health: an econometric study of the older population,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1013-1034, September.
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2003. "The Transition from Good to Poor Health: An Econometric Study of the Older Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 94, McMaster University.
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2003. "The Transition from Good to Poor Health: An Econometric Study of the Older Population," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 381, McMaster University.
- James P. Smith, 1999. "Healthy Bodies and Thick Wallets: The Dual Relation between Health and Economic Status," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 145-166, Spring.
- Kyung-So Im & Junsoo Lee & Margie Tieslau, 2005. "Panel LM Unit-root Tests with Level Shifts," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 393-419, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple panel threshold model; temperature; mortality rates; climate change;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-01-03 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .