A Factorial Survey on Fair Leadership Behavior and the Role of Superiors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:409-410 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsleadership; leader; organizational justice; interactional justice; superior; work situations; factorial survey; interactionism; quasi-experimental design; NEO-FFI; big five;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .