Das Faktorielle Survey-Modul zur Stellenannahmebereitschaft im PASS : 5. Erhebungswelle (2011)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermina Jasso, 2006. "Factorial Survey Methods for Studying Beliefs and Judgments," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 34(3), pages 334-423, February.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Hermann DÃ¼lmer, 2007. "Experimental Plans in Factorial Surveys," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 35(3), pages 382-409, February.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Peter Ingram, 2009. "How Different are the British in their Willingness to Move? Evidence from International Social Survey Data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 287-303.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "Introduction," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 281-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabfda:201808_de is not listed on IDEAS
- Vicari, Basha & Zmugg, Hemma, 2015. "Die Befragung "Betriebliche Personalpolitik und offene Stellen" : Erhebungsdesign, Befragungsverlauf und Datenqualitätsanalysen," FDZ Methodenreport 201513_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsIAB-Haushaltspanel; Methodenliteratur; Datenaufbereitung; Datenqualität; Datenzugang; Non Response; Stellenausschreibung; Experiment; Arbeitsaufnahme - Determinanten; Mobilitätsbereitschaft;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2013-08-10 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfme:201305_de. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabfzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.