Barriers to implementing Sustainable Tourism Policy in Mass Tourism Destinations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam BLAKE & M. Thea SINCLAIR, "undated". "Tourism and EU Accession in Malta and Cyprus," EcoMod2004 330600025, EcoMod.
- Walker, Warren E. & Rahman, S. Adnan & Cave, Jonathan, 2001. "Adaptive policies, policy analysis, and policy-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 282-289, January.
- Crosby, Benjamin L., 1996. "Policy implementation: The organizational challenge," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1403-1415, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:35-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbarriers; sustainable tourism; policy implementation;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .