Policy implementation: The organizational challenge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van De Walle, Nicolas, 1994. "Political liberation and economic policy reform in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 483-500, April.
- Paul, S., 1990. "Institutionnal Reforms In Sector Adjustment Operations; The World Bank'S Experience," World Bank - Discussion Papers 92, World Bank.
- Thomas, John W. & Grindle, Merilee S., 1990. "After the decision: Implementing policy reforms in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1163-1181, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilson, Lucy & Kalyalya, Denny & Kuchler, Felix & Lake, Sally & Oranga, Hezron & Ouendo, Marius, 2001. "Strategies for promoting equity: experience with community financing in three African countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 37-67, October.
- Eric Williams, Mark, 2002. "Market Reforms, Technocrats, and Institutional Innovation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Onalenna Seitio-Kgokgwe & Robin D. C. Gauld & Philip C. Hill & Pauline Barnett, 2016. "Redesigning a Ministry of Health's organizational structure: exploring implementation challenges through Botswana's experiences," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 191-207, April.
- Sales, Christopher S. & Schlaff, Anthony L., 2010. "Reforming medical education: A review and synthesis of five critiques of medical practice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1665-1668, June.
- Dodds, Rachel & Butler, Richard, 2009. "Barriers to implementing Sustainable Tourism Policy in Mass Tourism Destinations," MPRA Paper 25162, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2009.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 2000. "Democratic Governance and Sectoral Policy Reform: Tracing Linkages and Exploring Synergies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 601-615, April.
- Jean-Daniel Rinaudo & Sylvie Morardet, 1999. "Acceptabilité des réformes des politiques de gestion de l'eau [Cadre d'analyse et exemples]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 254(1), pages 36-44.
- Ewig, Christina & Palmucci, Gastón A., 2012. "Inequality and the Politics of Social Policy Implementation: Gender, Age and Chile’s 2004 Health Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2490-2504.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:9:p:1403-1415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.