Time Zones and Periodic Intra-Industry Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz, 1990. "Network effects without network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 259-270, June.
- Jones, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk & Lurong, Chen, 2005. "What does evidence tell us about fragmentation and outsourcing?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-316.
- Van Long, Ngo & Riezman, Raymond & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2005. "Fragmentation and services," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 137-152, March.
- Stein, Ernesto & Daude, Christian, 2007. "Longitude matters: Time zones and the location of foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 96-112, March.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "Time Zones as a Source of Comparative Advantage," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 961-968, November.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2007. "Trade theory and the role of time zones," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 153-160.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012.
"Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade,"
2012-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2013. "Time Zones Matter: The Impact of Distance and Time Zones on Services Trade," WIFO Working Papers 445, WIFO.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," Economics working papers 2012-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," FIW Working Paper series 090, FIW.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Prasad, Alaka Shree & Bhattacharjee, Prasun, 2017. "A Review of Literature on Time Zone Difference and Trade," MPRA Paper 78779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:612-631 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCommunications Nteworks; Time Zone Differences; Periodic Intra-Industry Trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .