Trade theory and the role of time zones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elhanan Helpman & Paul Krugman, 1987. "Market Structure and Foreign Trade: Increasing Returns, Imperfect Competition, and the International Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026258087x, May.
- Sarkar, Abhirup, 1985. "A model of trade in intermediate goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 85-98, August.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Beladi, Hamid & Marjit, Sugata, 1999. "The three faces of factor intensities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 413-420, August.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1987. "Trade in Intermediates and the Colonial Pattern of Trade," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 173-184, May.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K, 1983. "Vertical Specialization in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Stages of Production," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 71-78, February.
- Beladi, H. & Jones, R.W. & Marjit, S., 1996. "Technology for Sale," RCER Working Papers 425, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:153-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.