International parity relations between Poland and Germany: a cointegrated VAR approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Is There a Conflict Between EC Enlargement and European Monetary Unification?,"
NBER Working Papers
3950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Is There a Conflict Between EC Enlargement and European Monetary Unification?," Economics Working Papers 92-188, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Is There a Conflict Between EC Enlargement and European Monetary Unification?," CEPR Discussion Papers 646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juselius, Katarina, 1995. "Do purchasing power parity and uncovered interest rate parity hold in the long run? An example of likelihood inference in a multivariate time-series model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 211-240, September.
- Jani Bekő & Darja Borsic, 2007. "Purchasing Power Parity in Transition Economies: Does It Hold in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovenia?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 417-432.
- Ronald Mac Donald, 1998. "What Do We Really Know About Real Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 28, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of Monetary Unification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt791143kp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lambelet, Jean-Christian & Mihailov, Alexander, 2005. "The Triple-Parity Law," Economics Discussion Papers 8896, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2006. "Purchasing Power Parity in economies in transition: evidence from Central and East European countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 135-143.
- Abhisek Banerjee & Manmohan Singh, 2006. "Testing Real Interest Parity in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 06/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Juselius, Katarina & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004. "International parity relationships between the USA and Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Davidson, James, 1998. "Structural relations, cointegration and identification: some simple results and their application," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 87-113, August.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos, 2006.
"Purchasing Power Parity among Developing Countries and their Trade-Partners. Evidence from Selected CEEC and Implications for their Membership of EU,"
Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 9(1), pages 39-56, Summer.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos, 2007. "Purchasing Power Parity among developing countries and their trade-partners. Evidence from selected CEECs and Implications for their membership of EU," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 55, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2007. "Purchasing Power Parity Among Developing Countries and Their Trade-Partners: Evidence from Selected CEECs and Implications for Their Membership of EU," Working Papers 0716, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Identifying restrictions of linear equations with applications to simultaneous equations and cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 111-132, September.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "What is European Economic and Monetary Union Telling us About the Properties of Optimum Currency Areas?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 607-635, September.
More about this item
Keywordscointegrated VAR; PPP; UIP; Fisher parity; Poland;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.